The Camp Administrator is responsible to the Executive Director of Alabama Woman’s Missionary Union and has the responsibility for administration, maintenance, development and execution of plans, policies and operations of WorldSong Missions Place. Anyone interested in the position should submit their resume to Candace McIntosh, Alabama WMU Executive Director, at email@example.com.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Undergraduate Degree
· Graduate degree from Baptist Seminary preferred
· A Christian committed to a ministry lifestyle exemplifying integrity, servitude, accountability, creativity, flexibility, and a strong work ethic.
· An awareness of and commitment to Alabama WMU’s purpose of promoting global missions.
· Familiarity with the work of the Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions.
· Good managerial capabilities, i.e., financial, administrative, maintenance and public relations skills.
· Experience in hotel and/or conference center management preferred.
· Be an active member of and participate in the fellowship of a local Southern Baptist church.
· Maintain membership in camping associations and attend conference meetings, conventions, and training seminars as budget and as scheduling permits.
· Be willing and able to work irregular and prolonged hours as necessary.
· Be available for guests who are on campus.
· Live on campus year-round.