The Georgia Baptist Conference Center is seeking a full time Lead Cook to join our Food Service Staff. The Lead Cook is responsible primarily for the preparation, cooking and serving of the dinner menu, along with any other special functions or banquets. This position is responsible for implementing and overseeing all training and mentoring of culinary and steward positions
*Minimum of three (3) years of food preparation and service experience preferred, including supervisory responsibilities
* Be able to work flexible hours and cover other shifts and days off, including weekends and holiday
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision
* Able to work well with high school/college students
* Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 25 lb
* Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel.
For more information or to apply, please contact Bekah Garrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.